ded reckoning

The Militaristic, Environmental, Telecom blog that doesn't know where it's going

15 February 2005

Doldrums Post

My first post, boring of course since I have just gotten started. As with most bloggers, I've been reading many for a while and was interested in seeing if I could add to several debates. Being a former Marine, I have a long term interest in the military, strategy, and tactics, while being a former engineer, I also dovetail that interest with technology and military equipment. Finally, I enjoy the outdoors and was a gas turbine design engineer in a previous career, so I will tend to post on environmental matters relating to pollution, land use and energy conservation. I should also post about telecommunications since that is where my career has taken me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home